3414 Browntail Way, San Ramon, CA
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 2017 SQUARE FEET
Fabulously updated and one of the most desirable areas in Gale Ranch, this Veranda home has all that a buyer could want!!
A well designed home by Shapell, 3414 Browntail way was built in 2007 with attention to the finer details. 2017 sq ft of living space with a 3349 sq ft lot size, this lovely home has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. It has the most coveted bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, North East Facing and a well appointed, low maintenance backyard.
The Classic Spanish exterior elevation, Balcony off the Master bedroom, tree lined streets and lush greenery creates the picture perfect charm. Inside the home itself, the entrance is welcoming with the beautifully painted accent wall in the alcove which sets the tone for the warmth that this home exudes. Custom colors throughout the house, bright and cheerful bring brightness into the home.
For the formal entertainers, there is a formal living room on one side of the home. The informal living space includes a well laid out Family room and open kitchen combo. The kitchen itself has beautiful and upgraded cabinets, a center island for the entertainer in the family, a full granite backsplash adds to the luxuriousness of the kitchen, lots of counter space, nook area for the informal dining is the perfect spot to watch over the kids while you cook that spectacular meal!!
Modern LED lighting in the Family Room create the perfect mood. Blending the traditional with modern and elegant touches makes this home very inviting.
On the First floor, the flooring is all beautiful tile laid on a stagger. This creates a sense of spaciousness. The Patio door and lots of windows bring a lot of natural light into the home. The custom built entertainment center is the focal point of the family room- hiding away all those pesky wires and providing storage for your entertainment equipment. The Flat screen TV rests over the fireplace, giving the additional space for the lover of large TV screens!
The Master Bedroom has luxurious designer paint, Plantation shutters, lots of built in storage, custom fan, an alcove that is an open palette for the artist in you! The Master Bathroom has a soaking tub, shower and dual vanities, dressing area, walk in closet, Marblestone hard surfaces and much more.
The Backyard is hardscaped with Pavers and planter beds. With the California drought, this yard is low maintenance and easy to clean. The homeowners have also put in custom lighting in the backyard that creates the ambience for the warm summer evening or a cold winter night!
The community features a Clubhouse with a swimming pool. Close proximity to Elementary, Middle and High school- top rates schools in SRVUSD. The Gale Ranch Plaza is also at a short distance from this community, offering shopping and dining.
Whether you are downsizing or buying your first home, 3414 Browntail way has everything that is to be desired. Not only the home, but also the community which offers a lot of amenities like the clubhouse, pool and park. Kids enjoy their bike rides, playing outside add to the liveliness of the area. Don’t miss this home, call Rama at 925-415-0835 today, to find out how you can make this home yours.
Home Features and Upgrades List ($69,000)
• 2017 sq ft of living space, 3349 sq ft lot size
• 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a full bed/bath on the first floor
• Close proximity to schools and shopping
• Community Club house, swimming pool and park
• Designer Paint throughout the house
• Upgraded Master bedroom with Plantation shutters
• Upgraded cabinetry throughout the house
• All rooms pre wired for ceiling fans
• Marblestone Hard surfaces in all bathrooms
• French Door at bedroom 2 opening to balcony
• Granite kitchen counters and full Granite backsplash
• Stainless steel appliances
• Upgraded staggered tiles in kitchen, living area and bathrooms
• Pre wired for security system and cable for all rooms
• Family room entertainment center prewired to the TV.
• Custom entertainment center (wall unit) professionally designed and constructed by ClosetbyDesign
• Family Room TV mount
• Full House repainted in 2015
• Garage cabinets
• Garage walls sanded and epoxy flooring
• Custom lighting in the backyard- electrical wiring for floor lighting
• Backyard retaining & Seating wall, pavers, flower beds, drip irrigation system.
• Recessed LED lighting for all bedrooms and Family Room